Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Konstantin Morshnev <mo...@design.ru> on 1998/03/01 16:40:23 UTC

os-windows/1892: invalid SSI command processing

>Number:         1892
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       invalid SSI <!--#include virtual="test.pl?something"--> command processing
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
Apache is unable to process <!--#include virtual="test.pl?something"--> command.
This problem is relevant only to Perl scripts. If we change test.pl for DOS/Windows
binary, it works as it should. But I'm sure, this error will appear on any
#!c:\... starting scripts, so Perl itself isn't the problem.
>How-To-Repeat:
Conside the following script:
---------test-cgi.pl----------
#!c:\progra~1\perl\bin\perl.exe
print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
foreach $key (keys %ENV){
    print "$key - $ENV{$key}<br>\n";
}

and the following HTML
-------test-cgi.html-----------
<h1>test-cgi.pl:</h1>
<!--#include virtual="test-cgi.pl"-->
<hr>
<h1>test-cgi.pl?something:</h1>
<!--#include virtual="test-cgi.pl?something"-->
-------------------------------
The result is like this:
test-cgi.pl:

SERVER_SOFTWARE - Apache/1.3b3
<skipped>

test-cgi.pl?something:

Of couse, both includes (with or without ?somehting) work perfectly on Unix.
>Fix:
Sorry, I do not have Apache/Windows sources, but I'm sure this bug is very
simple and easy to fix