Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Edson Watanabe <ed...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/15 21:20:40 UTC

What is the snapshot version of Commons-Daemon used in Tomcat 5.0.28?

I'm using Tomcat v. 5.0.28, but I need to know what
was the snapshot version of Commons-Daemon used for
building Tomcat 5.0.28 tomcat5.exe and tomcat5w.exe.
I've downloaded Commons Daemon 1.0 sources but they
can't be used for rebuilding the tomcat5.exe and
tomcat5w.exe (the behaviour is slightly different; the
tomcat5w.exe does not understand the //MS//
"monitoring system" switch, for instance, and the
icons are clearly different.)
I'm afraid of using the latest snapshot,
commons-daemon-src-20050408.zip, because I don't know
if it is stable enough to be used (comparing to the
version that was used for building Tomcat 5.0.28
distribution.)
Please inform us what snapshot was used for building
5.0.28.
Thank you all.
Edson E. W.

Single sign on not working

Posted by shyam <gs...@hotmail.com>.
Hi all,
I have two web applications which use the same JDBCRealm. I have tested
the realm and it works fine. I commented out the single sign on valve in
the server.xml . I tested the links from one application to another. The
protected resources still ask for the login information. It would be
really helpful if someone could help me out with this. I am using tomcat
5.0.29

Thanks
shyam