Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Gautam Sampathkumar <gs...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/24 01:12:37 UTC

unable to start VM

Hi,
   I'm running Cloudstack v3.0.3 and I'm having trouble getting a Centos
6.3 VM up and running. I'm running the dev version of the agent and
management server and on the agent (running via run.sh) I see this:

Enter passphrase for key '/root/.ssh/id_rsa.cloud':

I'm not quite sure why I'm getting that prompt.

This problem is only seen in 3.0.3 dev version that I built from source as
well as the 3.0.3 release version. I was able to run everything ok with the
release version of 3.0.2.

Both my SSVM and Console proxy are started up and I was able to upload an
ISO successfully.

--Gautam

RE: unable to start VM

Posted by Edison Su <Ed...@citrix.com>.
Run the following in your db:
insert into configuration (name,value) values('developer', 'true');
Then restart mgt server.