Posted to user@spark.apache.org by John Omernik <jo...@omernik.com> on 2014/09/18 14:37:49 UTC

Spark Package for Mesos

I know there is a script that builds a TGZ ready for Mesos, but I was
wondering if there are switches and/or a methodology that would allow me to
change some files, and create the TGZ file without the compiling... Just
trying to understand what happens under the hood here, and ensure I include
the right information in the TGZ if I need to change out some jars, or
files in the package (other than just unpacking and repacking it I guess) :)