Posted to users@felix.apache.org by "Carl F. Hall" <ca...@et.gatech.edu> on 2010/01/05 19:53:12 UTC

Re: SCR Cardinality

Yes, I would like an unbounded array.  The scr docs say to use Integer.MAX_INT but that isn't available in Integer nor can I specify it as a String since the field wants an int.  What would be the correct way to specify an unbounded cardinality?

Re: SCR Cardinality

Posted by "Carl F. Hall" <ca...@et.gatech.edu>.
Thanks for the clarification, Felix.  I'll update my classes appropriately.

Re: SCR Cardinality

Posted by Felix Meschberger <fm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 05.01.2010 19:53, Carl F. Hall wrote:
> Yes, I would like an unbounded array.  The scr docs say to use Integer.MAX_INT but that isn't available in Integer nor can I specify it as a String since the field wants an int.  What would be the correct way to specify an unbounded cardinality?

As nasty as it is, you have to explicitly declare the number:

  −2147483648 for an unbounded Vector
   2147483647 for an unbounded array

When using the JavaDoc annotations you have the synthatic sugar of being
able to say "+" for an unbounded array and "-" for an unbounded Vector.
But this is obviously not possible with annotations.

BTW: In Rev. 896326 I have enhanced the Property annotation JavaDoc to