Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Angelo Chen <an...@yahoo.com.hk> on 2008/01/31 08:08:26 UTC

T5: checkbox questions

Hi,

Got two questions about my checkbox in a form, template at end of this
email:

1. Why the 'check here to approve' was not shown in the example below? even
I remove the <label for="approved"/>?
   I'd like to display that text after the check box.

2. How to implement this: I will enable submit button if the checkbox is
checked?

Thanks.

A.C.

<label for="approved" >& nbsp;</label>
<input t:type="Checkbox" t:id="approved" value="approved" align="left">Check
here to approve</input><br/>

<label for="Submit">&nbsp;</label>
<input t:type="submit" name="Submit" t:id="Submit" disabled="notApproved"
/><br />

Re: T5: checkbox questions

Posted by Michael Courcy <mi...@gmail.com>.
<t:form>

        <input t:type="Checkbox" t:id="approved" label="literal:Check
here to approve" value="approved" align="left" />

        <label t:type="label"  for="approved" > a dummy text that would
be replaced by the actual value of the label attribute of the checkbox
</label>

</t:form>

--
Michael Courcy