Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/01 09:16:34 UTC

Deprecate oak-segment and oak-tarmk-standby

Hi,

This is a heads up for the deprecation oak-segment and
oak-tarmk-standby. The new oak-segment-tar module is a replacement for
both of the aforementioned modules. If somebody is concerned about the
deprecation, please let me know.

Re: Deprecate oak-segment and oak-tarmk-standby

Posted by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com>.
The other solution will be to keep oak-segment and oak-tarmk-standby
as deprecated modules in 1.6.x and remove them in 1.8.

Posted by Francesco Mari <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de>.

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
+1 for the deprecations