Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Lustig, Marc" <ma...@partner.wirecard.com> on 2014/11/06 17:32:33 UTC

executing PL/SQL script

We are trying to execute a PLSQL script and we failed accomplishing this using either sql or jdbc component.

Which Camel component is appropriate to execute a custom logic (plain Java class that executes some stuff independently) ?

Cheers
M.

Re: executing PL/SQL script

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
And have a look at the Camel MyBatis/IBatis component.

Best,
Christian

Re: executing PL/SQL script