Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by di...@multitask.com.au on 2001/02/05 03:42:39 UTC

Bugzilla and emails?

Is it possible to get Bugzilla to email open bugs to either the list or
interested individuals on an automated basis?
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

> It appeared to me that all the bugs converted from BugRat were assigned
> "bugzilla@apache.org".  I've already reassigned the ones on Struts to me,
and
> will do the same for the Tomcat 4 issues, so at least you will stop
getting mail
> on those  ...

Most of the Catalina specific issues should be fixed, but we could probably
use some confirmation on this.
#233, #327 should be fixed.
#389 should be invalid.
#391, #489 couldn't be reproduced (I can't figure out why the HTTP
connector
wouldn't timeout).
#394, #335, #425 are classloader related, and probably invalid.
#435 is not detailed enough. Could be caused by a sealing violation with
the
XML parser.
#472 is a JDK issue.

Remy

              Previous Document (Embe (Embe Next Document
                                dded   dded
                                image image
                                moved moved
                                to       to
                                file: file:
                                pic00 pic18
                                041.p 467.p
                                cx)     cx)

                                                    Return to View

                                                (Embedded image moved to
                                                  file: pic06334.pcx)

Re: Bugzilla and emails?

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
dion@multitask.com.au <di...@multitask.com.au> wrote:

> Is it possible to get Bugzilla to email open bugs to either the list or
> interested individuals on an automated basis?

Nope, afaik, but it might be easy to do a script that queries the DB and
sends appropriate emails... Any volunteer?
--
Pier Fumagalli                                 <ma...@betaversion.org>