Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/23 11:25:53 UTC

Camel is not transfering the files sometimes

Hi,

   My camel application is deployed on Fuse ESB fabric container as
active-passive say i deployed in two machines A and B.My Camel application
has a simple route say from(file).to(sftp).Files transferred successfully
when i deploy my application initially and after sometime the files not
moving from the Source location to the destination and the source location
is getting accumulated by files..There is nothing in the log file too..what
could be the reason??did my camel application became idle??

Cheers!!!
Bharath.R

Re: Camel is not transfering the files sometimes

Posted by contactreji <co...@gmail.com>.
Hey Bharath.

Am in the process of exploring the fabric stuff. Honestly I am yet to do some experiments on fabric stuff.

But my colleague was suggesting that filezilla has a problem. It works great with filezilla client. But was giving lot of issues with camel.

Meanwhile what's your rate of file generation?  How many files are generated in a minute?

Will try to explore fabric soon and let u know

Good day!
Reji

Posted by contactreji <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bharath

Did u try playing around with options like

serverAliveInterval 	 	SFTP Only: Camel 2.8 Allows you to set the
serverAliveInterval of the sftp session
serverAliveCountMax 	 	SFTP Only: Camel 2.8 Allows you to set the
serverAliveCountMax of the sftp session

http://camel.apache.org/ftp2.html

Just try tweaking them.

Cheers
Reji

Re: Camel is not transfering the files sometimes

Posted by Bharath <bh...@gmail.com>.
ok i will do that...

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Also as you are using Fuse ESB you may want to use fuse forum / jboss
forum for asking questions about that product.

And always remember to tell what version of the products you use.

On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 11:25 AM, Bharath <bh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    My camel application is deployed on Fuse ESB fabric container as
> active-passive say i deployed in two machines A and B.My Camel application
> has a simple route say from(file).to(sftp).Files transferred successfully
> when i deploy my application initially and after sometime the files not
> moving from the Source location to the destination and the source location
> is getting accumulated by files..There is nothing in the log file too..what
> could be the reason??did my camel application became idle??
>

> Cheers!!!
> Bharath.R

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.