Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Matt Benson <mb...@apache.org> on 2022/02/20 18:03:29 UTC

Re: New Antlib

The plan from this thread is two years old, so I want to revisit. As of now
the extant antlibs seem to have their own repos. If I am creating a new
one, do I want to create its own repo now, or would we rather create a
sandbox repo and promote its children as they "graduate" to their own repos?

Matt

Re: New Antlib

Posted by Matt Benson <mb...@apache.org>.
For the information of dev@, the new repo discussed has been created at
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/ant-antlibs-s3.git . Additionally I
committed the current state of my work before realizing that its
notifications were set up improperly; this has now been fixed and future
commits should be reported to Ant's notification list.

Matt

Re: New Antlib

Posted by Matt Benson <mb...@apache.org>.
Thanks, Stefan. Will do.