Posted to user@giraph.apache.org by Alexander Frolov <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/04 14:40:35 UTC

Giraph installation without internet connection

Hi,

Is it possible to build Giraph w/o Internet? Target cluster has not got
internet connection.

Best,
  Alex

Re: Giraph installation without internet connection

Posted by Alexander Frolov <al...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, Claudio.

I have just done it. But it does not look to work proper (or it seems so).
I will ask about it in the separate thread.

On Tue, Feb 4, 2014 at 7:26 PM, Claudio Martella <claudio.martella@gmail.com

Posted by Claudio Martella <cl...@gmail.com>.

--
   Claudio Martella