Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Koji Noguchi <kn...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2011/01/18 20:47:55 UTC

Re: How to use combiner in hadoop streaming

(Bcc general@. This is for Hadoop project level announcements and
discussions. http://hadoop.apache.org/mailing_lists.html . Using
mapreduce-user@)

Yeshan,

Which version of hadoop are you using?

Officially, combiner for non-java command was added in 0.21

but I¹d bet some of those 0.20s have this backported.

Koji

Re: Re: How to use combiner in hadoop streaming

Posted by xieyeshan <xi...@software.ict.ac.cn>.
Hadoop 0.21.0's combiner could be cmd and it just solves my problem.Thank all of you.Thanks^_^

2011-01-21

xieyeshan