Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Dan at News Media Services <nm...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/05/01 23:40:39 UTC

Ttext line in yellow rectangle appears when scrolling

Using: OO 4.1.6  on MacBookPro running OS 10.14.6
Whenever I scroll through an OO document, using either mouse or laptop's touchpad, a single line of black text inside a yellow rectangle follows my scrolling. This line of text always gives the correct page number I am on, but the phrase or sentence after the page number remains from pages earlier. The yellow rectangle always appears on the right side of the page, when I scroll.
This occurs on any existing text document I open.But, if I open a new text document, it does not happen.
How do I turn this feature off?
Thanks in advance for your solution.
Dan Steinbrocker