Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu> on 2010/11/03 23:57:11 UTC

Indexer drop complete

The indexer code drop is complete. We're already converting Nexus and
M2e over to use the new gav and packages and this drop is based on a
stable branch from our svn so I'd like to get a release cut in the
next week or so to have some place for people to begin integrating.
I'll let people have some time with the code to get comfortable before
moving towards a release vote.

Re: Indexer drop complete

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
We'll try to cut this release this week. M2e needs an updated indexer
component to go through the PR process and we'd like to make the flip
to the maven one sooner.