Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "Robert J. Liguori" <ca...@gliesian.com> on 2011/08/01 04:17:10 UTC

XmlBeans and Camel - Documentation

This appears to be the primary documentation on XmlBeans and Camel:

http://camel.apache.org/xmlbeans.html

There's not much there.

As I'm just getting started with this space, does anyone have anything
more to add or can point me to a more extensive tutorial or
documentation on the matter?

Thanks!

-- Robert

Re: XmlBeans and Camel - Documentation

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.
Actually Robert, would you mind filing for the Apache right to add license?

If you apply for that license we can grant you right to the Wiki.

I've noticed your work on both ActiveMQ and CXF - If you see errors, I'd love to see you help
fixing  up the wiki, having a second set of eyes and someone actually testing and documenting
what is wrong is invaluable in my opinion, and if it is things you do not know, just proceed as you
do and ask around components, if there are obvious errors, please fix them!

Thanks a bunch!

/je

Posted by "Robert J. Liguori" <ca...@gliesian.com>.

--