Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Apache Omega <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2011/12/22 01:46:49 UTC

Maven eclipse not fully functional

I'm using the Maven Apache plug in for eclipse because I'm to new to figure
out the command line method but now that I've switched I'm having problems
again.
my maven plug in is installed but the list for the archetype catalogs are
greyed out so I cant select them.

every time I try to install a m2e connector I get this message {Problems
occurred while performing installation:
org/sat4j/minisat/core/AssertingClauseGenerator
org/sat4j/minisat/core/AssertingClauseGenerator}

I'm trying to point my eclipse.ini to my jdk but my computer wont let me
save it (it reads access denied)

when I bring up a project and choose run as my m2 eclipse maven options wont
pop up

please please please tell me how i can fix this!!!!

Re: Maven eclipse not fully functional

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
If you can move to the STS version of Eclipse, you might find that these
problems go away since it comes ready to go with Maven.

Ron

On 21/12/2011 8:42 PM, Barrie Treloar wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Apache Omega<ja...@yahoo.com>  wrote:
>> I'm using the Maven Apache plug in for eclipse because I'm to new to figure
>> out the command line method but now that I've switched I'm having problems
>> again.
>> my maven plug in is installed but the list for the archetype catalogs are
>> greyed out so I cant select them.
>>
>> every time I try to install a m2e connector I get this message {Problems
>> occurred while performing installation:
>> org/sat4j/minisat/core/AssertingClauseGenerator
>> org/sat4j/minisat/core/AssertingClauseGenerator}
>>
>> I'm trying to point my eclipse.ini to my jdk but my computer wont let me
>> save it (it reads access denied)
>>
>> when I bring up a project and choose run as my m2 eclipse maven options wont
>> pop up
>>
>> please please please tell me how i can fix this!!!!
> m2e is not developer here.
>
> Check out http://eclipse.org/m2e/ for appropriate user lists.

Ron Wheeler
President