Serving two pages consecutively

Hi,

Anyone got a good/simple way of serving two pages consecutively with the
minimum of load/hassle etc? Preferably just serving two pages from the
same process.

The reason being that I need to go off and get quite a bit of date from
various places and I wanted to feed it back into the page piecemeal, so
the user gets the impression something's happening...  When all the data
is collected I'd like to move them onto a properly published page..

There is an example of the effect I'm after if you run a couple of
domains through:

 http://www.marketleap.com/siteindex/default.htm

Thanks,

Jimbo