Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "CHAUDHURI, Neil" <NC...@lmi.org> on 2005/06/06 23:37:05 UTC

Tree2 Facets

I have created a backer bean for Sean's Tree2 component, and I have unit
tested it to verify its contents are as they should be.  However, when I
attempt to render it, I find an error "Unable to locate facet with the
name:" and then the description of the first child in the tree to be
rendered.  Clearly I am unclear on the JSF tags necessary to render the
tree correctly, and I have been unable to locate literature on the
subject.  I would appreciate any insight into the meaning of that error
message and where I can find the Tree2 documentation.  Thanks so much.