Posted to dev@dolphinscheduler.apache.org by 郁闷的小强 <12...@qq.com.INVALID> on 2021/12/14 02:08:54 UTC

issue 7367 waiting for reply

can not find process or task instance of the old version after upgrading to 2.0.0&nbsp;

[Bug] [dolphinscheduler-api] can not find process or task instance of the old version after upgrading to 2.0.0 · Issue #7367 · apache/dolphinscheduler (github.com)

Re: issue 7367 waiting for reply

Posted by Lidong Dai <li...@apache.org>.
hi leon,
please also reply to the issue url, thx