Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Waldhoff, Rodney" <rw...@us.britannica.com> on 2002/05/17 18:03:29 UTC

RE: [collections] - Few more collections for the masses... (impor tant for Struts view objects, maybe other projects)

I'm not sure I understand what these proxies do and how useful they are
outside of struts.  Can you provide some code or more detail?

- Rod

Re: [collections] - Few more collections for the masses... (impor tant for Struts view objects, maybe other projects)

Posted by Arron Bates <ar...@keyboardmonkey.com>.
Any time you have a collection, where you don't really know what the
request is giong to ask of the collection, and it needs to be met with a
valid object, but in the future, you want to get at its input.

These collections expand their wrapped impl's, and specified objects, to
make sure they offer up a proper object for whatever reason.

Arron.