Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Massy Bourennani <ma...@happn.com> on 2019/07/11 10:08:19 UTC

Why tasks are stuck in None state in Airflow 1.10.2 after a trigger_dag

Hi all !

I uprgrading Airflow from 1.9.0 to 1.10.2 in Google Cloud Composer and I'm
having some troubles using `airflow trigger_dag` command and the way tasks
are scheduled in general.

More details here :
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56985354/why-tasks-are-stuck-in-none-state-in-airflow-1-10-2-after-a-trigger-dag

Many thanks,

Massy

Re: Why tasks are stuck in None state in Airflow 1.10.2 after a trigger_dag

Posted by Ash Berlin-Taylor <as...@apache.org>.
Is the date you have triggered the dag earlier than the start_date of the dag or task?