Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by tr...@aol.com on 2002/12/09 19:33:56 UTC

[users@httpd] Problems running WMLScript files

Hi, all. I am having problems when trying to load WMLScript files from Openwave 5.1. I am on a Windows XP platform and am running Apache 1.3 server. The wmls & wml (don't have problem with WML files) mime types are include in the mime.types file, so I can't see why these a WMLScript file isn't running. When I try to load a file of this type I get the message "Unsupported Content Type" in the Openwave Micro Browser. I assume the problem is with the server. Does anyone have any info??

Trystan Hughes
trystano@aol.com