Posted to user@wink.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2014/06/15 00:35:24 UTC

release 1.4.0 not on website?

Hi,

There's a news item from last September announcing Wink version 1.4.0. It includes a
link to Documentation - but that is for 1.3.0.  Also the top page has links to
downloads for clients and servers at (apparently) the 1.3.0 version.

Does the website need to be updated for release 1.4.0?

-Marshall Schor

Re: release 1.4.0 not on website?

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
On 6/26/2014 12:49 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 8:51 AM, Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com
> <ma...@schor.com>> wrote:
>

>     On 6/25/2014 4:38 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:
>>

>>     On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Marshall Schor <msa@schor.com
>>     <ma...@schor.com>> wrote:
>>
>>         Hi,
>>
>>         There's a news item from last September announcing Wink version
>>         1.4.0. It includes a
>>         link to Documentation - but that is for 1.3.0.  Also the top page has
>>         links to
>>         downloads for clients and servers at (apparently) the 1.3.0 version.
>>
>>         Does the website need to be updated for release 1.4.0?
>>
>>         -Marshall Schor
>>

>>     What link are you using ? The main website is updated and displaying the
>>     1.4.0 release no ?
>>
>>     http://wink.apache.org/
>
>     That link says prominently "  Download Wink 1.4.0 ..."
>     But --
>     Click the title bar at the top where it says "Documentation", and that
>     page says:
>           Apache Wink Documentation
>           Apache Wink 1.3.0
>
>     So the docs haven't (apparently) been updated on the website.
>     -Marshall
>

> I see, I have updated and it seems good now. Could you please check.

Looks fine now (after browser refresh :-) )

Thanks. -Marshall

Re: release 1.4.0 not on website?

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jun 26, 2014 at 8:51 AM, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:

> On 6/25/2014 4:38 PM, Luciano Resende wrote:
>

> On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> There's a news item from last September announcing Wink version 1.4.0. It
>> includes a
>> link to Documentation - but that is for 1.3.0.  Also the top page has
>> links to
>> downloads for clients and servers at (apparently) the 1.3.0 version.
>>
>> Does the website need to be updated for release 1.4.0?
>>
>> -Marshall Schor
>>

>  What link are you using ? The main website is updated and displaying the
> 1.4.0 release no ?
>
> http://wink.apache.org/
>

> That link says prominently "  Download Wink 1.4.0 ..."
> But --
> Click the title bar at the top where it says "Documentation", and that
> page says:
>       Apache Wink Documentation
>       Apache Wink 1.3.0
>
> So the docs haven't (apparently) been updated on the website.
> -Marshall

I see, I have updated and it seems good now. Could you please check.

Thanks

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende