Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Jacob Lund <ja...@qualiware.com> on 2004/01/16 12:03:19 UTC

DAV:group-membership and latest slide

I was looking at the latest ACL implementation and I have some problems with
DAV:group-membership. On a principal uri this property should contain the
groups in which a user is a member of. (Referring to section 4.4 in the ACL
draft 12).

I am not sure about this because we are talking about groups and not roles.
I am using the default domain.xml for testing - I tried to convert the
default roles to groups, but that did not change anything. When I do a
propfind on a user uri for DAV:group-membership, then I get a 404 response.

I am using latest slide (HEAD Jan 16 and TC 5.0.16).

/Jacob