Posted to builds@apache.org by Johnathan Meehan <jm...@phasevariance.com> on 2011/08/21 15:57:53 UTC

Build Server Down?

Hi,

I am unable to connect to:

https://builds.apache.org/

Assuming that the URL didn't change whilst I wasn't looking, or some
ongoing maintenance, is there a problem or is it just on my end?

Thanks!
Johnathan

Re: Build Server Down?

Posted by Johnathan Meehan <jo...@phasevariance.com>.
Thanks, and I'll bear the status page in mind in future.

Re: Build Server Down?

Posted by Johnathan Meehan <jm...@phasevariance.com>.
Thanks. I'll keep the status page in mind in future.

Re: Build Server Down?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Re: Build Server Down?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 3:57 PM, Johnathan Meehan
<jm...@phasevariance.com> wrote:
> I am unable to connect to:
>
> https://builds.apache.org/
>
> Assuming that the URL didn't change whilst I wasn't looking, or some
> ongoing maintenance, is there a problem or is it just on my end?

Should be on it's way up again. After the latest upgrade, we've had
stability issues with Jenkins.

/niklas