Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2015/06/10 18:53:44 UTC

i18n: RequestLocaleResolver#resolveLocale(HttpServletRequest request):List

hi all,

is the type of parameter request in resolveLocale(HttpServletRequest request)
a bug? Shouldn't that be SlingHttpServletRequest like it is in LocaleResolver
and described in javadoc instead?

Regards,
O.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/trunk/bundles/extensions/i18n/src/main/java/org/apache/sling/i18n/RequestLocaleResolver.java

Re: i18n: RequestLocaleResolver#resolveLocale(HttpServletRequest request):List

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Wednesday 10 June 2015 18:17:41 Alexander Klimetschek wrote:
> On 10.06.2015, at 09:53, Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> wrote:
> > is the type of parameter request in resolveLocale(HttpServletRequest
> > request) a bug? Shouldn't that be SlingHttpServletRequest like it is in
> > LocaleResolver and described in javadoc instead?
>
> No, this might be called in the filter chain before sling request/response
> objects are available:
>
> https://github.com/apache/sling/blob/trunk/bundles/extensions/i18n/src/main/
> java/org/apache/sling/i18n/impl/I18NFilter.java#L114-L126

I see! Thanks, Alex. So we have to fix the javadoc.

O.

Posted by Alexander Klimetschek <ak...@adobe.com>.