Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ujval <my...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2007/03/27 19:21:15 UTC

jsr181 - problem with top down approach

Hi,

I am trying to deploy a web service (starting from wsdl) in servicemix using
jsr181 component.

I generated server side classes from the wsdl using WsGen of XFire 1.2.2 and
then defined the property PojoClass in jsr181 to the implementation class
generated by wsgen.

I tried two cases. First, when I also provide my wsdl using the wsdlResource
property, it generates a correct wsdl. Second, when I dont give the
wsdlResource, it just generates some crappy wsdl with no schema and
ill-formed elements.

In the first case I tried invoking the service and to my surprise it doesnt
even recognize the Request element present in the wsdl. A soap fault is
returned saying...it's expecting none, but found the Request element.

Is this a problem with the jsr181 component? I have seen similar posts in
the forum but found no solution for the same.

servicemix.xml:

	<sm:activationSpec>
		<sm:component>
		<jsr181:component>
		<jsr181:endpoints>
		  <jsr181:endpoint pojoClass="aaa.xxx.AsdfImpl"
				   service="tns:servicename"
				   endpoint="serviceSOAP"
				   typeMapping="jaxb2"
				   annotations="jsr181"
				   style="document"
				   />
		</jsr181:endpoints>
		</jsr181:component>
		</sm:component>
	</sm:activationSpec>

	<sm:activationSpec componentName="consumer">
		<sm:component>
			<http:component>
				<http:endpoints>
					<http:endpoint service="tns:servicename"
							 endpoint="serviceSOAP"
					       role="consumer"
					       locationURI="http://localhost:8192/XXX/"
					       defaultMep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
					 soap="true" />
				</http:endpoints>
			</http:component>
		</sm:component>
	</sm:activationSpec>

Any help in this regard is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ujval

P.S. : I am able to run the simple example of the jsr181 (found in the
examples) without any issues.

Re: jsr181 - problem with top down approach

Posted by Eduardo Burgos <eb...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Can you post some of the generated pojo files? Are you sure its generating
jsr181 annotations on it?

My web services work very well if I dont provide a wsdl resource but I use
java5 annotations and I write my own pojos (not generated), then the wsdl is
autogenerated from the pojo. If there is still the requirement that you use
the provided wsdl file then maybe if you post some of your pojos it could
help.

Regards,

Eduardo Burgos

Posted by Ujval <my...@yahoo.co.uk>.