Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/04/15 08:53:06 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Terraform CloudStack provider

Hi All,

Update - Peter and I had a call with Chris from Hashicorp to discuss the issue. They've agreed to relicense their terraform provider codebase to Apache License v2.0, following which we should be able to continue any further development, maintenance, and releases by the Apache CloudStack project much like the kubernetes provider codebase.

I'll start a vote thread on the same shortly.

Regards.

________________________________
Posted by David Merrill <da...@otelco.com>.
Agreed, glad to see there's interest in maintaining/developing this, thanks!

David Merrill
Senior Systems Engineer,
Managed and Private/Hybrid Cloud Services
OTELCO
92 Oak Street, Portland ME 04101
office 207.772.5678 <callto:207.772.5678>
http://www.otelco.com/cloud-and-managed-services

Confidentiality Message
The information contained in this e-mail transmission may be confidential and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this information, including attachments, is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please call me at 207.772.5678 <callto:207.772.5678> so this error can be corrected.

On 4/15/21, 7:29 AM, "Will Stevens" <ws...@cloudops.com.INVALID> wrote:

    Thanks for following up on this Rohit.

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Will Stevens <ws...@cloudops.com.INVALID>.