Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sony Thomas <so...@genialgenetics.com> on 2006/02/28 13:01:01 UTC

Some inputs are welcome ****

Hi,

I am using tabs in my JSP. Now when I display tabs I have to check for
some conditions. But the tabs will not allow me to use Scriptlets <%  %>
inside the tabs. so is there is any struts tag library tags for
shortcircuit logical operators. I mean for && and || . If anyone has any
idea please help.

Thanks in advance,

sony

Re: Some inputs are welcome ****

Posted by Angelo zerr <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi thomas,
which component do you use for generate your tabs?
Do you use specific taglib, like struts-layout tabs or ditchnet tabs, or do
you develop
your own taglib ? Perhaps, your tabs can support EL tags. If so you could do
<c:if test="${myCondition}" />
  <myTab:tab .....
</c:if>
For information, I'm developping JSPTabControl component project.
But today it doesn't exist. I will try to developp something which can
support
EL condition.

Regards
Angelo