Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@apache.org> on 2018/01/14 13:46:46 UTC

Free Passes and Discounts for DeveloperWeek 2018

Hi Everyone

As mentioned in a previous thread, we have reached an agreement and are being listed as a Community Sponsor for the DeveloperWeek 2018 conference taking place on 3-7 February 2018 in the San Francisco Bay area.

As part of that agreement, we have been allocated some free passes and discounts that can be used for attending the conference. This offer is open to anyone involved with an Apache project or community.

If you'd like to attend DeveloperWeek then you can find details of how to claim a free pass or discount at the following blog post.

https://s.apache.org/XluD

Thanks
Sharan