Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fan wang <xi...@live.cn> on 2013/07/08 03:57:57 UTC

how to solve this problem

when i close my browser and open the project again,then show the
Exception,what's wrong? thx!!!

Last cause: Markup not found for Component: [HtmlHeaderContainer [Component
id = _header_0]]

Stacktrace

Root cause:

org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupNotFoundException: Markup not found for
Component: [HtmlHeaderContainer [Component id = _header_0]]
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRender(Component.java:2333)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2293)
     at
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderNext(MarkupContainer.java:1388)
     at
org.apache.wicket.MarkupContainer.renderAll(MarkupContainer.java:1553)
     at org.apache.wicket.Page.onRender(Page.java:884)
     at org.apache.wicket.markup.html.WebPage.onRender(WebPage.java:142)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.internalRender(Component.java:2365)
     at org.apache.wicket.Component.render(Component.java:2293)
     at org.apache.wicket.Page.renderPage(Page.java:1021)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.render.WebPageRenderer.renderPage(WebPageRenderer.java:116)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.handler.render.WebPageRenderer.respond(WebPageRenderer.java:244)
     at
org.apache.wicket.core.request.handler.RenderPageRequestHandler.respond(RenderPageRequestHandler.java:165)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle$HandlerExecutor.respond(RequestCycle.java:830)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.RequestHandlerStack.execute(RequestHandlerStack.java:64)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.execute(RequestCycle.java:253)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequest(RequestCycle.java:210)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.cycle.RequestCycle.processRequestAndDetach(RequestCycle.java:281)
     at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.processRequest(WicketFilter.java:188)
     at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:245)
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
     at
     at
     at
     at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
     at
org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
     at
     at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:293)
     at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:861)
     at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:606)
     at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722)

Re: how to solve this problem

Posted by Paul Borș <pa...@bors.ws>.
I was trying to nicely ask for a bit of development effort such some coding. But ya, a quick start or at least more details (your Java o/and HTML) would help us help you ;)

QuickStart is always preferred:
http://wicket.apache.org/start/quickstart.html

Modify it to reproduce the missing markup error you got with the least steps possible.

Have a great day,
    Paul Bors

Re: how to solve this problem

Posted by Paul Borș <pa...@bors.ws>.
That's a basic use case we all have to preserve our app's layout.
Yes, put together a quick start and share it with us as there must be something else you're doing wrong.

Have a great day,
    Paul Bors

Re: how to solve this problem

Re: how to solve this problem

Posted by Paul Borș <pa...@bors.ws>.
No need to read a full book if you know Wicket, isolate it in a quick start. If we see your java and HTML we might better understand your use case.

Have a great day,
    Paul Bors

Re: how to solve this problem

Posted by fan wang <xi...@live.cn>.