Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Massimiliano Maggiari <ma...@ericsson.com> on 2015/01/28 14:44:09 UTC

Example+request

Hi guys, is there a way to mimic JBoss modules in Tommy?
Thanks
Max

Re: Example+request

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi

You mean "OSGi" like feature? Intentionally not to keep thing simple
for everybody and avoid to depend on it in apps.

why do you need it in a EE app BTW?

Romain Manni-Bucau
@rmannibucau
http://www.tomitribe.com