Posted to qa@openoffice.apache.org by Edoardo Panfili <ed...@aspix.it> on 2013/06/05 16:02:26 UTC

regarding test 1511 (Writer)

I have a problem at step 5:
"Modify position of object via sidebar."

But in the properties sidebar, at section position and size there are
only width,height, keep ratio, rotation and flip controls. (in drawing I
can see also Horizontal and Vertical

What am I doing wrong?
Edoado

Re: regarding test 1511 (Writer)

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Not at all, Edwin.
You can find the sidebar design here:
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/AOO_UX_Design_Exploration_-_Task_Pane_Content_Panel_-_User_Interface_Design_Proposals
And per my reading of the section "Sidebar specific panel design" - "9
Position and Size", I think the "protect size" feature is not implemented
in sidebar now. So we should remove this test case from 4.0 test plan.

- Shenfeng (Simon)

Posted by Edwin Sharp <el...@mail-page.com>.

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Edwin,