Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jakob Praher <jp...@yahoo.de> on 2002/12/21 11:56:43 UTC

howto add custom roles

hi,

the default RoleConfiguration ist in
cocoon.jar!org/apache/cocoon/cocoon.roles.

is there any other way to add role shorthands?

where for instance is the authentication-manager role declared (can't
find id in the cocoon.roles)?

thanks

-- Jakob

Re: howto add custom roles

Posted by Jakob Praher <jp...@yahoo.de>.
Am Sam, 2002-12-21 um 18.17 schrieb Martin Holz:
> Jakob Praher <jp...@yahoo.de> writes:
>
> > Am Sam, 2002-12-21 um 11.56 schrieb Jakob Praher:
> > > hi,
> > >
> > > the default RoleConfiguration ist in
> > > cocoon.jar!org/apache/cocoon/cocoon.roles.
> >
> > > is there any other way to add role shorthands?
> > >
> > my fault. custom roles are inserted by the xconf ant task.
> >
> > > where for instance is the authentication-manager role declared (can't
> > > find id in the cocoon.roles)?
> > >
> > ok. they are under
> > src/blocks/authentication-fw/conf/authentication.xroles
>
> If you need custom roles and don't want to mess around with
> cocoon.roles, you could also define them in a local
> role file. Add to your cocoon.xconf a attribute
> user-roles.
>
> <cocoon version="2.0" user-roles="/WEB-INF/vsengine.roles" >
> The user roles file as the same format as cocoon.roles

thanks for the info.

Re: howto add custom roles

Posted by Martin Holz <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>.

cocoon project under DEV

Posted by Cocoon User <co...@eng.gr>.
is there any HOWTO run cocoon
under a dev environment

i'm new in java and i have sun ONE studio Community edition

thnx

stavros

Re: howto add custom roles

Posted by Jakob Praher <jp...@yahoo.de>.