Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org> on 2008/01/28 22:30:39 UTC

Question

I have a patch I want to attach to an issue and I can see a tab named
"Subversion Commits" but I don't see a specific operation for attaching
a patch. Should I just use the "Attach file to this issue" operation to
attach my patch, or am I missing something?
--
Mark

Re: Question

Posted by Mark Brouwer <ma...@cheiron.org>.
Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
> On Jan 28, 2008, at 10:30 PM, Mark Brouwer wrote:
>
>> I have a patch I want to attach to an issue and I can see a tab named
>> "Subversion Commits" but I don't see a specific operation for
>> attaching a patch. Should I just use the "Attach file to this issue"
>> operation to attach my patch, or am I missing something?
>
> Yes. The "Subversion commits" tab will show any svn commit logs (and
> diffs links, IIRC) that are related to that issue. This works only if
> the committer did the sensible thing of referencing (as in, typing) the
> issue ID such as "RIVER-212" in the log.
>
> Ciao,

Ok, thanks for correlating things :-)
--
Mark