Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Ernst Bammer <he...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/08 13:38:39 UTC

Delete temporary files?

Hi,
I've done something stupid: I've deleted some comments from the
database (from the table ROLLER_COMMENT). But they still show up in
the admin interface and on the site. But I can't delete them in the
admin interface because they are not really there anymore (in the
database).
Tried to delete cache and restarted, but did not help.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Ernst

Re: Delete temporary files?

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 7:38 AM, Ernst Bammer <he...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've done something stupid: I've deleted some comments from the
> database (from the table ROLLER_COMMENT). But they still show up in
> the admin interface and on the site. But I can't delete them in the
> admin interface because they are not really there anymore (in the
> database).
> Tried to delete cache and restarted, but did not help.
> Any suggestions?

I don't understand how this is possible. The only place comments
persist is in the database and in the caches, if you restarted the
caches should be clear too. Are you sure they are gone in the
database? What SQL commands did you run on the database?

- Dave