Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Cosma Colanicchia <co...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/12 17:00:22 UTC

Datalist with server-side paging

Hi, I'm experimenting with <t:dataTable> + <t:dataScroller>. It seems that,
in order to make the dataScroller work, my managed bean has to return the
complete List of elements to the dataTable component.

I need to implement list paging server-side, because I fetch from the
database only the rowset I need (table can be quite large). Can the
dataScroller component act as an interface-only component, triggering my
bean actions on page-change requests? Is this type of behaviour supported?

TIA
Cosma

Re: Datalist with server-side paging

Posted by Cosma Colanicchia <co...@gmail.com>.