Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by HERECOMESBIGTIME <cu...@trupos.com> on 2007/03/07 23:31:45 UTC

how to edit web pages /template

I am trying to change the way my ofbiz web looks. Where are the templates
residing? is there a internal utility to edit them?

Re: how to edit web pages /template

Posted by "G.Venkata Phanindra" <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  Ofbiz layouts are defined using Widgets and these widget will internally
render the ftls and also we can edit the CSS part in framework/images/ for
making changes.I am not sure of any editting tools for widgets.
Please do look at ofbiz Documentation and vedios as they will give an
overview of ofbiz Framework
Regards,
G Venkata Phanindra.

On 3/8/07, HERECOMESBIGTIME <cu...@trupos.com> wrote:

> I am trying to change the way my ofbiz web looks. Where are the templates
> residing? is there a internal utility to edit them?

G.Venkata Phanindra
Mob:: 9849852989