Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Andrzej Jan Taramina <an...@chaeron.com> on 2005/11/11 20:20:49 UTC

Interest/Status of additional WSIF providers?

Just wondering if the BSF provider that was offered has been incorporated in
the source repository yet?

I was also curious if anyone has any interest in providers for HTTP/REST and
ebXML (ebMS in particular) service invocations, or knows of any that have
already been implemented?

If there aren't any out there, I'm considering writing some and donating them
to the project.

Thanks!

Andrzej Jan Taramina
http://www.chaeron.com

Re: Interest/Status of additional WSIF providers?

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Andrzej Jan Taramina wrote:

>Just wondering if the BSF provider that was offered has been incorporated in
>the source repository yet?

AFAIK nothing happened except for the initial email.

>I was also curious if anyone has any interest in providers for HTTP/REST and
>ebXML (ebMS in particular) service invocations, or knows of any that have
>already been implemented?
>
>If there aren't any out there, I'm considering writing some and donating them
>to the project.

that would be most welcome (and i would help as much as possible).

best,

alek

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.