Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/15 10:31:40 UTC

Test failures on trunk

Hi,

Looks like there are test failures on trunk. The specific test that fails is

org.apache.axis2.metadata.registry.MetadataFactoryRegistryTests

Can somebody familiar with metadata module fix it.

Thanks,
Keith.

--
Keith Chapman
WSO2 Inc.

Re: [AXIS2] Test failures on trunk

Posted by David Illsley <da...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the build has been broken for a few days[1]. I'm not sure
why the notifications to the list stopped working...

[1] http://ws.zones.apache.org:10000/continuum/servlet/continuum/target/ProjectBuilds.vm/view/ProjectBuilds/id/61
David

Posted by Amila Suriarachchi <am...@gmail.com>.

--