Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@ispsoft.de> on 2003/09/12 12:48:25 UTC

JAXB API

Hi,

I have a clean room implementation of the JAXB API ready for checkin.
The question is where.

A possible location is the JaxMe project. However, as the API will be required
both by the JAXB provider (JaxMe) and the client (Axis? Geronimo? Any user of
XML-RPC?) it is quite likely, that the API is useful as a separate component,
much like the xml-apis.jar. Thus my personal recommendation would be, to isolate
it as a standalone jar file.

Comments?

Jochen

Re: JAXB API

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Jochen,

Lets keep it with JaxMe project till other projects need it. yes, the build process should
generate a separate jar.

fyi, i have created the cvs module ws-jaxme. still waiting for mailing lists.

-- dims

=====