Posted to users@felix.apache.org by gharbi jjjj <el...@yahoo.fr> on 2010/08/19 15:55:54 UTC

Re : problem encountred

Thanks a lot, it works !

Yours sincerly,

Atef.

________________________________
De : Richard S. Hall <he...@ungoverned.org>
À : users@felix.apache.org
Envoyé le : Jeu 19 août 2010, 13h 53min 28s
Objet : Re: problem encountred

  I would guess you have put your .java files in separate directories,
so when you compile them with "javac *.java" you are not actually
compiling all of them.

The example assumes all source files are in the same directory...not
necessarily best practice, but it makes things simpler when working from
the command line for the tutorial.

-> richard