Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by SanathPrudhvi <Sa...@mahindrasatyam.com> on 2011/02/14 11:18:29 UTC

Specified Module could not be found

Hi All,

      I am using VS 2008, apache qpid 0.8 version and 32 bit system with XP
SP3.
I build and run the broker and my .Net application in my system
successfully.
But when I want to run my .net application on other system it is showing
an error "Specified Module Could not be found".

     I copied Org.Apache.Qpid.Messaging.dll in my application folder.
I installed boost libraries and cpp broker build code in to the other
system.
I set my environment variables also. But still I am getting the same above
error.

    Please suggest me , where I did wrong.

thanks,
-Sanath

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

Re: Specified Module could not be found

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
Hi Sanath,

Also please check that you have the same version of the Org.Apache.Qpid.Messaging.DLL that the application linked against. Your application will have an assembly reference and the .DLL must match. I get this failure when I confuse debug and release Org.Apache.Qpid.Messaging.DLL files.

-Chuck

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Sanath,