Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/11 18:59:23 UTC

ANNOUNCE: Kafka 0.8.2 Monitoring in SPM

Hi,

I'm super happy to announce we've added Kafka 0.8.2 monitoring support to
SPM.  It looks like we capture over 100 Kafka metrics (yes, including that
Consumer Lag everyone always wants to see!).  Details + charts in:

http://blog.sematext.com/2015/02/10/kafka-0-8-2-monitoring/

Thanks to the Kafka dev team for working with us to make all those changes
around metrics structure to make them easier to collect and process!

Otis