Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Gimmy Pegoraro <ke...@mail.com> on 2004/12/29 04:15:36 UTC

Re: Translation

Hi, I'm the author of the following italian document posted on this mailing list from Tun Lin the 3th December 2003.

Sorry for the huge delay of this reply, but I've just come back here after a very long time.
That document is referred to Lucy, a Java application I developed using Lucene and other useful open source libraries.

Lucy can index txt, html, pdf, doc, ppt, xls documents written in English and/or in Italian, with automatic language categorization and suitable stemming and filtering procedures.
Unfortunately I haven't translated the documentation to English yet, but if someone needs help, like Tun Lin did, please feel free to write to my e-mail address.
If the requests will be enough, I will post something like a FAQ document on this mailing list.

The last release of Lucy (1.2) can be downloaded from this webpage:
http://www.nsw2001.com/nsw2001/php/software.php
otherwise directly from this URL:
http://www.nsw2001.com/kenshir/lucy/lucy1.2.exe

Cheers! :)