Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Jani Averbach <ja...@jaa.iki.fi> on 2004/03/11 17:54:44 UTC

Re: svn commit: r8990 - trunk/subversion/clients/cmdline

On 2004-03-11 11:16-0600, cmpilato@tigris.org wrote:

> +
> +          printf ("STAT\n");
> +          err = svn_wc_adm_probe_open (&adm_access, NULL, fname_utf8,
> +                                       FALSE, FALSE, pool);
> +          printf ("STAT\n");
> +          if (apr_stat (&finfo, dash_m_arg,
> +                        APR_FINFO_MIN, pool) == APR_SUCCESS)

What about these STATs? =)

BR, Jani

--
Jani Averbach

Re: svn commit: r8990 - trunk/subversion/clients/cmdline

Posted by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net>.
Ben Reser <be...@reser.org> writes:

> On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 10:54:44AM -0700, Jani Averbach wrote:
> > On 2004-03-11 11:16-0600, cmpilato@tigris.org wrote:
> >
> > > +
> > > +          printf ("STAT\n");
> > > +          err = svn_wc_adm_probe_open (&adm_access, NULL, fname_utf8,
> > > +                                       FALSE, FALSE, pool);
> > > +          printf ("STAT\n");
> > > +          if (apr_stat (&finfo, dash_m_arg,
> > > +                        APR_FINFO_MIN, pool) == APR_SUCCESS)
>
> > What about these STATs? =)
>
> They're both within the if that starts:
> if ((! opt_state.force_log)
>
> A better question would be, what about those printf calls or umm is that
> what you meant?

Oops!  Last-minute debugging statement I forgot to remove.  Fixing now.

Re: svn commit: r8990 - trunk/subversion/clients/cmdline

Posted by Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>.
On Thu, Mar 11, 2004 at 10:54:44AM -0700, Jani Averbach wrote:
> On 2004-03-11 11:16-0600, cmpilato@tigris.org wrote:
>
> > +
> > +          printf ("STAT\n");
> > +          err = svn_wc_adm_probe_open (&adm_access, NULL, fname_utf8,
> > +                                       FALSE, FALSE, pool);
> > +          printf ("STAT\n");
> > +          if (apr_stat (&finfo, dash_m_arg,
> > +                        APR_FINFO_MIN, pool) == APR_SUCCESS)

> What about these STATs? =)

They're both within the if that starts:
if ((! opt_state.force_log)

A better question would be, what about those printf calls or umm is that
what you meant?

--
Ben Reser <be...@reser.org>
http://ben.reser.org

"Conscience is the inner voice which warns us somebody may be looking."
- H.L. Mencken