Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de> on 2017/04/06 14:03:56 UTC

Wiki access

Hi, according to http://sling.apache.org/documentation.html#the-public-wiki the wiki is open for self-registration (which is true) and automatically grants everyone write/edit access (which is obviously not true). I see that the root page is write-restricted to the group sling-committers. How do I become member of that group? My Confluence username is "kwin".

The only documentation I found at Apache is https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Cwiki which does not say anything about how the group memberships are managed, so I assume that this is done on the project level. Who is currently wiki space admin for https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/?

Thanks,
Konrad

Re: Wiki access

Posted by Suren Konathala <ko...@gmail.com>.
Thanks much.

There are several topics I thought we can add. Will send my thoughts here.

-Suren

Re: Wiki access

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.

Re: Wiki access

Posted by Suren Konathala <ko...@gmail.com>.
Continuing on the thread, how can i submit articles on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SLING/Index

My confluence username is "suren"

Thanks
Suren