Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Nelson Gomez <ng...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/31 15:36:20 UTC

How to get room hash via REST

Hello guys I hope your're very well.

*Note: I'm doing requesting in local*
*I have a problem when I try catch Hash via rest.* I did follow link
https://openmeetings.apache.org/RestAPISample.html and I can get
Authorized SID but it Not the Hash.

*Structure Json*

url: '
http://34.229.137.116:5080/services/user/hash?sid=6c41a005-0743-490f-8ed8-86d7a7f46a83
',
                    type: 'POST',
                    data: {user: JSON.stringify({
      firstname: 'Nelson',
      lastname: 'Gomez',
      externalId: 'uid1',
      externalType: 'myCMS',
      login: 'ngomezleal'
      }),
      roomId: 5,
      moderator: true,
      showAudioVideoTest: true
      })
    },
  dataType: "json",

*Error in console*
Access to XMLHttpRequest at '
http://34.229.137.116:5080/services/user/hash?sid=6c41a005-0743-490f-8ed8-86d7a7f46a83'
from origin 'null' has been blocked by CORS policy: No
'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested resource.
file3.html:49

*Rooms actived*
[image: image.png]

Can you help me please?

Regards,
Nelson

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender
notified by
Mailtrack
31/05/20
10:35:06

Re: How to get room hash via REST

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

On Tue, 2 Jun 2020 at 14:00, pooja.kamra <po...@newgen.co.in> wrote:

> Actually I am testing other apis as well.

The API might not be consistent (different methods might require different
param encoding)
Most of them are covered by unit tests which are passed

Here is the HTTP dump of successful call

Address:
http://localhost:38763/openmeetings/services/user/?sid=38ee0ff7-7e4d-49ad-a914-cb4f8169b1f4
    ResponseCode: 200
    ExchangeId: 5772fe92-3477-4f44-8651-a2c77e4460b3
    Headers: {Date=Tue, 19 May 2020 16:39:53 GMT,
Content-Type=application/json}
    Payload:
{"userDTO":{"address":{"country":"US","deleted":false,"email":"440d2194-ed72-4106-b25d-1056159d2609@local
","id":5},"externalId":"440d2194-ed72-4106-b25d-1056159d2609","firstname":"testF440d2194-ed72-4106-b25d-1056159d2609","id":5,"languageId":0,"lastname":"testL440d2194-ed72-4106-b25d-1056159d2609","login":"test440d2194-ed72-4106-b25d-1056159d2609","rights":["ROOM"],"timeZoneId":"Europe/Astrakhan","type":"EXTERNAL"}}

> I tested the same given in link and it is giving me room hash now. Thanks
> for the help.
>
> But when I open that link in chrome:
>
> It is giving me error “Access Denied”.

this usually happens if you have OM logged-in in same browser (separate
tab/window)

 <https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality5&> Mailtrack 01/06/20 08:21:20

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.