Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Matthew J. Duftler" <du...@watson.ibm.com> on 2001/05/29 22:37:02 UTC

RE: msSOAPclient to apacheSOAPserver: StringDeserializer could not be resolved as a serializer

Hi Innes,

Remove the javaType="java.lang.String" and
java2XMLClassName="org.apache.soap.encoding.soapenc.StringDeserializer"
attributes from your <map> element. Only the values relevant to
deserialization need to be specified. See the "Interoperability" section in
the User's Guide for a detailed description of how to do what you describe:
http://xml.apache.org/soap/docs

Thanks,
-Matt